Monday, August 24, 2009

third day

ngeh, kindda boring today. haha, i was record my voice singing and sent to Anip & Afiq. to Anip : i was send Never Say Never. to Afiq : haha 21 Guns. *winkwink :D sorry, my broken voice, diam sudeh. i'm not going tarawih :( my left foot smallest toe swollen. thats suck, i walk like -____- ? daaa, wtv. hahaha.

i read Heeya's blog just now. when i read it, i dont know i felt sad, her situations was like me, long time ago. last year. my life worst than her. i know how she feels because i have been through all of this stupids. macam nak lari rumah je kan Heeya ? anyway, hear me. aku kawan kau, so i hope you read these. you'll restrain oneself. being calmer every day :) may God always be with you.

p/s : hahaha sorry Heeya, aku bg advise ;D tau lah aku junior. kau diam, kau baca ! ly.

1 comment: