Sunday, August 16, 2009

careless makes me uncomfortable

it is still yesterday, but in the evening at Carrefour, Subang Jaya. okay, here is the story. i was looking for sheltox while i was texting with Anip. mama asked me where's papa ? i answered dont know. she ordered me to text papa where is he. so i text papa. then, a new message from Anip. after i read it Anip's, papa suddenly replied my msg. you know whaaaaaat ? gah what a stupid am i --' i ter-sent to papa, this was a text i was send " okay. you buatpe syg ? " hahahaha ;D i didnt realize, that 's weird why Anip was taking so long to reply my msg. mama was gone, idk where she is. a few minutes later, mama saw me, she called my name, i go to her. haha i can see her face there's something wrong, she asked " papa marah, awak salah hantar msg kat papa eh ? you sent ' okay. you buatpe syg. ' mai mai, kau jawab sendiri dgn papa " ohhhhhhh, fuck haha. i told her, " laaa, salah sent ke ? mai nak sent kat kawan mai lah, nana. mai cakap i you dgn die. tak caya ? haa check lah my hp " actually, i want to sent it to Anip. haha luck, Alia & Alif maked mama was angry. and i was texting nana directly. asked her permission to texting with her (i you) for a while because i'm afraid my parents gonna read my inbox and also sent items and and save messages. hahaha. thank God, i showed to mama. mama was like caya tak caya je haha. in the car, i was silent. papa, too. i know mama will tell him, what i was showed & told. today, haha macam biasa je :) now, my parent had already knows i have a boyf.

No comments:

Post a Comment