Monday, August 31, 2009

i am now 14teen years old

I wish could be forever young ;) ! haha harapan lah woi nak muda je -______-

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Amaaaaal, Happy Birthday to me. oh i sing it for myself. i'm a Merdeka Girl, wee ~.i celebrate three times. yesterday, today & this Saturday. gosh, i want once, only today but hmmmm what should i do :( malas cerita. thanks for those who are wishing me. today birthday was not happy. totally not. i just watched movie G.I. Joe at Summit the boring place haha. the movie was very cool, i like it. yesterday celebrating was okay okay je lah on 10.10 p.m. , my family and i ate cheese cake. i'm so glad because many friends, my boyf, cousins, family wished me. i remembered Cikgu Andy wished me first. then, FAMILY, Raziq, Jannah, Syaza, Bowzai, Audra, Ista, Aisyatul, Afiq, Nana, Afiqah, Angah, Syasya, Wawa, Maisarah, Khairul, Nabila, Nurin, Camy, Cik Anis and so on. but most of all, Anip. he sang a birthday song for me on 12 o'clock, he was so sweeeet. i didnt count how many times he wished me. i love you sayang :') .

No comments:

Post a Comment