Sunday, September 6, 2009

new baby :D

boredom day today. not really. okay i have a new baby, wahhh. stop it Amaaal -_- . hha. Cik La who is my aunt, she has new baby. born at Hospital Purajaya. when my family and i reached at hospital, take out all things in general to bring in wad. first time i've been in there. nice. Aziq and Alia cannot enter the wad because under 12years old cannot in. so, they waited at the ground with my maid. Alip and me went first, mama papa waited for a while. the baby girl so cute. looks like Alia. haha. Naufal, the baby's brother, age 3. he wants give his sister name : Aishah coconut / Aishah B-daman / Nimo Aishah. he wanted his mom to choose one of. haha comeel je. then, me alip and aichik went to bazaar putrajaya to buy some foods for break fast at hosp. we were breaking fast all together family at the ground Hospi Corner. after break fast, my family went upstairs to the wad, and greeting one another. we want to meet Cik Ayie, papa's sister too at Putra Heights USJ. its just moments only, tak lama pun. Cik Ayie gave me present. she gave malay story books, jiwang bai. ugh, idk lah she knows i dont like jiwang or she doesnt know. anyway, Cik Ayie is not type like malay stories actually --' . but nah, nvm. i'll must appreciate it.

we go home ; main bunga api :D haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment