Friday, September 18, 2009

Gypsy Rose guitar

my family and i was breaking fast at my grandparents house, Petaling Jaya. hm, after break fast, i have got two presents from atuk and nanny for birthday presents. these are what i'm waiting for, hahaha because i knew atuk will buy me a guitar. nanny gave me jubah, i like it, lawaaaa :] . and i will wear it on raya. atuk, haha he gave me a guitar lah. pink colour, omg at first i was " hah ? pink ? " hahahaha. but its okay lah, cute what. at least i have one, and i can study how to play a guitar. i asked atuk, how much price is it ? he said " secret lah mai " . then oh okayy. aha. i'm following Min's. she teached me about notes and tabs. she goods in guitar play. she ordered me to open Ultimate Guitar website, there i can study the songs.

tomorrow,
help to clean my house again. rearrange my living room. fill in the kuih muih and kerepek into kuih balangs. hahah. i'm not patient, because RAYAAAAA ! hee. i miss my cousins, mama side's. first day raya, inevitable a lot of people send messages " Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri " . surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment