Saturday, September 5, 2009

i've got one stuff


alia mama me alip


me and my family went to Passage Thru India, KL for break fast but Aziq and bibik didnt follow us. btw i'm not fasting because yeahh you know right ? haha --' . the foods at there oh my god, sedap ya rabbi. i just ate crabs and pasta. mama & papa makan taknak kalah. haha yalah, buffet. of course makan pakai bantai banyak mana je. we're just pay ikut age. after then, we went to Suria Klcc. for whaat ? for shopping lahh. haha. i've got one stuff :D *winkwink. i bought Mango's bag, price RM99. not's my money, papa's. for my birthday present. hee. mama was shopping in ISETAN and bought Cik Anis's presents. moving on, Tesco Extra then. haha. arrived home around 11.50++ p.m. now, i want texting with my boyf. he doesnt reply anything. he's sleep :( i miss you babyy.

in Marks Spenser, Suria Klcc

No comments:

Post a Comment