Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a day to remember

i had a great date day today with my love boyfriend at Pavilion and Sungei Wang. at first, we planned we shall go to Pavilion KL with his friends Helmi and Faiz. but they have their own problems today. so, the plan abode me and Anip only. haha our journey to go there almost one hour. Anip picked up me with a cab at ttdi. then, we went to KTM Batu Tiga and reached to KL Sentral. we took a KL Monorail from KL Sentral to Bukit Bintang.

walked to Pavilion and straight to go to cinema, bought our tickets. we watched Jennifer's Body. we chose a couple seat and you know what, sempat lagi french kiss dalam wayang. muahaha. the movie ended at 2.15 p.m. mama said i must back home before 4 and actually i lied my parents that i go to Sunway Pyramid with my friends but i went with my boyfriend. i feel guilty oh -_- . nvrmind it. and then, we were out from Pavi and direct went to Sungei Wang, Anip wanted to buy a new sandals RM20 at F.O.S. shop, so he bought it. we were not lunch, i just ate green curry puff pie and Anip makan apa tah tapi sedap la dia suap. haha.

after then, at around 3++ p.m. we went to KL Monorail station and was waiting Anip to finish his cigarette first. bought tickets KTM at KL Sentral and arrival at KTM Batu Tiga, went a cab to ttdi and drop us at ttdi. that time was so rainy. he ran to Ali's Conner and me, i ran to my house.

awwww, Anip was so pampering and always hugged me and always holded my hand everyminutes, today. maybe he was being like this because he miss me so much. i know he loves me, i love him too. i didnt capture any pictures with him, i brought my camera but i dont want to snap picture of us. i like somebody capture us not me or him capture our picture. i dont like.

No comments:

Post a Comment