Monday, November 9, 2009

let she thinks absurdity about me, but she doesn't knows the truth

i must patient with all this thinggy, and i shall not to think about it much. there is more important thing to think than this.

okay, at school. location was at the foyer blok D. Cikgu Faizal wanted us to shut our own mouth and silent. haha and me, i was like nothing to listen, i continued what i was doing, i laughed. and i called Athirah to come sit with me and my friends. Cikgu Azril and Cikgu Faizal saw my behavior at that time. Cikgu Faizal was hold the microfon, and called my full name and wanted me to stand up. hahaha i ashamed. everyones were looking at me. my friends laughed silently to me. hah suka koraaang -___- HAHA.

after solat asar, we need place aacordingly back at the foyer block D. and when my line que stood up, Cikgu Azril called me "Amal ! awak tunggu sini kejap !". i said "ahhhh, apa salah saya lagi ? *jeling*" Cikgu Azril looked at me soooo scary kut. haha. idk what was my guilts hah. he said he ordered me to go to bilik mpp, wait him in there.

in the bilik mpp, he asked all kinds of question about my life, family, friends, boyfriend, i'm okay or not. OH OKAY, you're not my personal doctor, you're just a dicipline teacher. and what is your hell problem to know about me too inside huh ? i hate him. he wanted to see what is in my bag. i said "takboleh", cikgu said "kenapa ?". haha i told him, i have one singlet and one school socks in my bag. Najmin borrowed them, and she gave me today. that was i told cikgu. ugh, macam macam lah Detective Azril SMK TTDI Jaya asked me a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment