Monday, July 13, 2009

Friends are family


i have a lot of friends here. bestfriends, closefriends & just friends. anyways, i love my friends <33
i let you know, who are my bestfriends & closefriends
  • Nurul Nabilah
  • Nur Aisyatul Syafina Emira
  • Fariza Liyana
  • Siti Kamilia
  • Nur Amirah Fatin
  • Athirah
  • Najmin
  • Farisha
  • Nur Afiqah
  • Syazwani Akmal
  • Nurul Najwa
  • Syazwani Aqilah
  • Atina Zukrina Nabila

they are the ones who are i always be and lepak-ing with them

btw, i have two more bestfriends. i tell you about my 1st number one bestfriend the world. she is Nurul Jannah. i miss her i miss her :( a long time doesn't meet her. shes now school at Asrama. ceh :p haha. i love you girl. i want to see you again. can you ? :) how bout my 2nd bestfriend, Fatin Azzera. well shes not my bestfriend actually. but i am very close to her and never seen her in my life. yeah, i want to meet her through my eyes, not only just in the pictures of her. i love you too babe.

with lots of love,

Amal Izzati Ahmad Shahril Ikram


1 comment:

  1. Saya sayangg Amal Izzati Ahmad Shahril Ikram <33

    Satu hari nanti saya akan jumpe awakk jugaa ! InsyaAllah ;DD

    ReplyDelete