Tuesday, July 28, 2009

act of pretending

naaaaaahhh, the topic is aim to Athir -_- my classmate & also bak 'kawan tuition'. gahh, when i see his face, disgust. yes, formerly, we're friends but now hahaha no lah en :p we both had a big fight i ever have with him --' until now i never talk first to him, he's start greet me first, tapi i just layan tak pandang muka pun.

tadi 9.00 - 10.00 a.m. ,
i have a class tuition. Atina, Shafiq && ATHIR ade. damn fuck, i said to myself ' he's here ' and i laughed -.-' . haha. let's talk about me & Athir, ignore the others. well, i was quiet in tuition. suddenly, Athir knocked my table. what does he wants ? haiyohh. he asked me ' asal semalam balik awal ? ' argh, gila malas layan dia. i must if not Athir will abusing me, then i told him ' period pain lah weh, ape kau tau ? ' i glanced him. you know, perangai dia dah mula dah gedik-gedik. i ignored him. after few minutes, my handphone vibrate~ a new message from : Athir Ramle. hahaha, yeah i like his name Ramle, bapak dia punya nama laaah. who cares ? i'm lovin it :P haha. okay, the text from him. is ' datang bulan ke ?? ape tu ?? ' ni yang malas nihh layan Athir. i replied, ' tk tau ke buat buat tk tau ? bodoh lahh --' ' he still reply, and this 2nd msg from him, memang displeased. ' ooooo... warne ape ? hijau or purple ? ' ohh my God, stupid questions he asked. and my last text, i replied - ' haa ye. weh, aku pnye creds tinggal 43sen. dah lah nk msg kau 7sen. bye :D ' hahaha, after then, he never reply back. you know what, we were texting in a class tuition. i sat in front him. bangla punye Athir aku punye kt depan kau, die banyak tanya kt message =____='..

hmm, maybe we both dah baik kott. no, i dont want. he still not says ' sorry ' to me. and i would not too. so, need to go now. nak siap pegi sekolah. i hope i will pretty good at school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment