Thursday, June 18, 2009

stupid damn results

sangat mengecewakan ;p -.- arghh ! i've got bad results weh. i'm so sad :(

Bahasa Melayu - 64%
Bahasa Inggeris - 60%
Mathematics - 80%
Science - 69%
Geografi - 67%
Sejarah - 65%
Pendidikan Islam - 45%
Kemahiran Hidup - 72%

1A 1B 5C 1E. look at my results o__O fuhh, fail bebeh fail ! BI -,- i thought i will get 70 above but i got 60 ;( quite tough maybe paper 1. papa was really mad to me. his face waaalaaamakk scaaaaryyyy ! i love papa. haha *tetibe. how bout PI babe ? damn, i hate my ustazah who's teach me this subject. all my classmate hate her weh, can you belive it ? ustazah pulak nak dendam en dgn kitorg. 30 pupil in my class also me got fail with this subject the others past. memang kena mati lah dengan parents. H-E-L-P :p

No comments:

Post a Comment